Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Tease

Hello all!

It's been a while since I've posted but I figure now it's a good time with Easter vacation over and done with and finals getting so close. In total, we had 5 days of Easter break, not counting the "unofficial" first day, Wednesday. In general, everyone seemed to enjoy their time off from their busy schedules here in BC and caught up on their much needed sleep. I've heard, however, that many people felt this short break was a tease, a sweet sign of what is soon to come but very far away. Before our official summer vacation begins, we have 2 more weeks of classes and plenty of work and studying to get done since finals are almost here! Some people felt that Easter break will make it that much harder to get past these 2 weeks. I have to disagree. I had a wonderful time at a friend's house and simply escaping my hectic schedule "renewed" me as a person. I am now ready to begin the long process of preparing for finals. If you're ever in doubt of what to do during Easter break, just make sure you get plenty of sleep and relax. This will boost your spirits for the upcoming exams. Oh, but don't procrastinate! Manage your time wisely and do get some work done over break...even if it's a little bit of reading or completing a major paper. This will ease your transition into study days.


Well, that's all I have for now.

-Brenda

No comments: